Follow This Blog

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Otaru Pizza House (おたるぴざはうす)| Italian Restaurant | Otaru

Otaru is a very cool and historical city, which has a lot of unique and fashionable cafes and restaurants. Today I'll show you "Otaru Pizza House (おたるぴざはうす)", serving home-made pizzas and pastas in a very distinctive atmosphere!

Look at this sign board! They serve special dishes for the lunch hours. But actually it opens from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., which means whenever we come here, we can eat this special dishes. Hahaha! Interesting, isn't it?

Look at the yellow board! I love this pizza service set, which consists of a pizza, a drink, and a side dishe such as doria, pasta and lasagna. Well, let's enter it!

It was little bit dark even though it was around noon!! We enjoyed this unique atmosphere! Then we looked around, and almost all costumers here were in their 40's or older! Wow! Wow! Wow! This restaurant seems to be very popular among local people! Even though Otaru is a tourist city, we couldn't find any tourists in this restaurant!

How cheap it is! Any drink is served at the price of 150 yen!!!! I love this hand-written massage!!!

As I said, I ordered a pizza service set.
I had to work after lunch, but I chose white wine........... just one glass of wine!!! Is it OK???

Hot! Hot! Hot!
Here comes lasagna! This seafood lasagna is on the hot iron plate!

It is covered with a lot of cheese!!!

Pizzas are selectable among three kinds and I chose Otaruyaki, a soy sause-based pizza with seafood. I'd never tried such a Japanese flavored pizza before!

Again, it is covered with a lot of cheese! Yummy x 2!!! Of course I love Italian pizzas like Margherita, but really recommend this unique pizza, too!

■Where is "Otaru Pizza House (おたるぴざはうす)"?

View Larger Map


■Tour guide information■
Do you need a nationally-licensed English-speaking tour guide when you travel to Hokkaido?
I'll guide you! Plz click here!