Follow This Blog

Sunday, September 23, 2012

SoRa Natural Auberge in Lake Kussharo (ナチュラルオーベルジュSoRa 昊)| Auberge | Teshikaga (弟子屈)

Would you like to enjoy a wonderful restaurant on Michelin Guide Hokkaido 2012 in the earstern part of Hokkaido? How about this? "SoRa Natural Auberge in Lake Kussharo (ナチュラルオーベルジュSoRa 昊)" is an auberge (restaurant and hotel) run by TSURUGA GROUP (鶴雅グループ), a leading resort hotel group in Hokkaido↓

It's near Lake Kussharo (屈斜路湖) in Akan National Park (阿寒国立公園).
(If you're interested in the lake, please refer to my other post→. I reported it in details.)

Reservation is required for dinner, but we can freely enjoy lunch.
(* It is so popular that I personally recommend to make a reservation in advance even for lunch.....)
Look at the lunch courses↓ We ordered a pasta set.

We've arrived here. How lovely this log house-style building is! Let's enter it!

We all enjoyed this peaceful and calm atmosphere!

Actually I booked a table near the window so that we can enjoy the huge green site!

Wonderful, isn't it? This is a premises of this auberge! 

They use blue color (color of Lake Kussharo) effectively in the restaurant.
Even before lunch, we were already happy to see the spacious green land!!

■Clubhouse sandwich with smoked salmon
Hokkaido is famous for delicious salmon, and this sandwich is super-delicious! Yummy x 2!!

■Cauliflower soup
Hokkaido is also famous for its delicious vegetables! This soup is my favorite!!! It tastes very rich, mild, and tasty!!! Can I have a second helping? Hahaha!

■Main
Do you have any idea what it is? I'll open it!

Voila!
This is pasta with big hamburger steak!! Next time what should I order? I really want to try all lunch courses here.

After the course,

my guests enjoyed coffee, and

I enjoyed a soft drink.
After the lunch, we went to.................

the huge site in front of the auberge!!! How beautiful it is!!

We just relaxed, doing nothing, just enjoying the sound of the nature..........

walking for a while, and taking some pictures...............
How lovely the holiday is!

This auberge has only two rooms. It is not suitable for a big group, but wonderful for couples. Don't you think so??

My guests and I were really happy to share such a wonderful time in Akan National Park.

■Where is "SoRa Natural Auberge in Lake Kussharo (ナチュラルオーベルジュSoRa 昊)"?


View Larger Map


■Tour guide information■
Do you need a nationally-licensed English-speaking tour guide when you travel to Hokkaido?
I'll guide you! Plz click here