Follow This Blog

Monday, August 19, 2013

Marché Yamahana (マルシェ山花)| Chiffon Cakes & Fresh Vegetables | Kushiro

We came to Kushiro (釧路), which is famous for red crested cranes! This is a cafe that I had wanted to drop by for a long time......

"Marché Yamahana (マルシェ山花)" consists of two areas; Farmer's Market and ............

 a chiffon cafe. I order a monthly special! Sounds wonderful, doesn't it?

I love this cozy atmosphere!

Voila!
This is "green tea and azuki red been chiffon (抹茶あずき)".

They use green tea produced in Oyama Fram at Uji (宇治抹茶小山園).

Fluffy x 2!! And it is very fragrant!!! I love green tea!

Of course I recommend their standard chiffon↓

Especially "Quarter (クォーター)", which has four kinds of standard chiffon; pumpkin, vanilla, coco chocolate, and sesame!

This cafe is near "Kushiro city zoo (釧路市動物園)" and "Japanese Crane Reserve (釧路市丹頂鶴自然公園)".
(If you're interested in "Japanese Crane Reserve (釧路市丹頂鶴自然公園)", please refer to my other post→

■Where is "Marché Yamahana (マルシェ山花)"?


View Larger Map

■Tour guide information■
Do you need a nationally-licensed English-speaking tour guide when you travel to Hokkaido?I'll guide you! Plz click here!